How do I register to vote?

Residents may register to vote at the Town Clerk's Office in the Town Hall. On election day, you may register at the polls. Additionally, residents may register at the Motor Vehicle Department. Bring a photo ID with you. If your photo ID does not list Freeport as your current address, also bring one of the following: utility bill, current bank statement, government check, payroll stub, current eyar income tax return, current year hunting/fishing license, vehicle registration, lease or rent receipt.