How do I get inert fill material for my property?

During summer maintenance and construction projects, the Town of Freeport Public Works Department offers to deliver free ditching material to residents. You must complete and submit the Ditching Material Acceptance Agreement and sign this release form on a yearly basis. Release forms from 2016 expired on Dec. 31st and therefore need to be renewed for 2017.