How do I know what areas are open for clamming?

See the Clamming Maps referenced above, and look for areas 14, 15, and 16. If you are not familiar with the geographic information or the local names of places in town, there are maps posted in the lobby of the Police Department and the Town Hall for the closures. If that still leaves doubt, contact the Warden through the police department at 865-4800 and he will assist you in finding the areas closed.