AGENDA & Back Up Material
FREEPORT PLANNING BOARD
FREEPORT TOWN HALL - COUNCIL CHAMBERS
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
1. Information exchange
2. Approval of the minutes from the April 24, 2019, July 10, 2019 and August 7, 2019 Planning Board meetings.
3. Discussion on an application submitted by Hal & Mark LLC for proposed amendments to Section 409 of the Town of Freeport Zoning Ordinance - Commercial I District “C-I” to amend the purpose, permitted uses and space and bulk standards.
4. Continued discussion on a request from the Freeport Town Council for the Planning Board to study adding a definition and allowed zoning districts for the use “Community Solar Farm” to the Freeport Zoning Ordinance. Some draft language from the consultant (Northstar Planning) will be reviewed and discussed and the consultant will be present.
5. Follow-up discussion on the Planning Board / Project Review Board workshop held on September 4, 2019.
6. Review of the Freeport Design Review Ordinance.