Overview / Mission
- Freeport Community Services (FCS) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to:
- Provide a forum for assessing community needs
- Facilitate programs designed to address defined needs
- Provide information and referral concerning social services and other human needs
- Help people access services
- Provide direct services when appropriate including the operation of a food pantry in order to provide free emergency food for people who need it in our community and to
- Provide opportunities for community members to support and participate as volunteers in a continuum of activities to benefit the community.
More information can be found here.