Town of Freeport
<<Back to Police Department

If a criminal alien is released from custody, there is a mechanism for victims to be notified. The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency maintains a notification program that you can sign up for.

If you are interested in this program and related services, please CLICK HERE.