Town Reports - Annual
Financial Reports - Annual
Budgets - Annual
Ordinances and Codes
FOAA and ADA
Route One South Design Guidelines
Files & Forms
Meeting Calendars, Agendas, Minutes, Video
RFP's / Employment
Directory of Officials / Boards
Active Living Committee
Coastal Waters Commission
Hunter Road Fields Advisory Committee
Paper Streets / Discontinuance
Shellfish Conservation Commission
Traffic and Parking Committee
Hours & Contact Information
Downeaster Train Center
Freeport Community Services
Freeport Community Television
RSU 5 Community Programs
Schools in Freeport
Water & Sewer Utilities
Vital Records Online
Property Tax Viewing - Online!
Pay Property Tax Bills Online!
Pay Tickets Online!
Send Email to Town Hall Departments
Streaming Video on Demand
Hunting & Fishing Licenses
Online Burn Permits
Town Events Mailing List
Town Events RSS Feed
Back to Municipal News
June 19, 2017
Town of Freeport – Parking Enforcement Officer
Parking Enforcement Officers (PEO’s) enforce parking regulations throughout downtown Freeport, monitoring vehicles that are not compliant with town parking ordinances.
Main responsibilities include:
Issue parking tickets in busy downtown for vehicles that are not compliant with town ordinances.
Assist the public with general questions.
Walk approximately 7 hours a day in all outdoor weather conditions (heat, rain, etc)
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or Equivalent required
• Requires walking several miles a day
• Ability to handle sometimes confrontational situations with the public in protesting a ticket
• Previous experience with outside and/or physical work is preferred.
• Please note because of the nature of the business, PEO’s are not allowed to use a cell phone while out in the field. Portable radios are issued for use, while working.
• Please complete a Town of Freeport employment application. Applications and other applicable documents can be emailed to Chief Susan Nourse at email@example.com or sent to 16 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032
• The Town of Freeport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EMPLOYMENT APP 2017.docx
Contact Town Hall
Freeport Town Hall: 30 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032 | Phone: 207-865-4743 | Fax: 207-865-0929 Office hours: Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Built by Big Room Studios