Date: June 21, 2016
Time: 7:30 am
Location: Town Council Chambers
FREEPORT TRAFFIC & PARKING COMMITTEE
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
TOWN HALL - COUNCIL CHAMBERS
1. Accept minutes of the May 17, 2016 meeting.
2. Continue discussion about the intersection at Torrey Hill Range Road and South Street.
3. Consider recommending improvements to public facilities that would increase accessibility for people with disabilities, based on the Report of the Freeport Accessibility Task Force. Invitations sent to Accessibility Task Force, Freeport USA, Chamber of Commerce, FEDC, Planning Board.
4. Provide input to the Planning Department about collecting parking data this summer, related to the Planning Board consideration of possible changes to parking requirements in the Zoning Ordinance.
5. Update on possible locations and cost to add in-road pedestrian warning signs at crosswalks, as recommended by Active Living Committee.
6. Other business.
Attached at right.